Sometimes the thought of planning a funeral seems too difficult for those who’ve suffered a loss. We’re here to help lighten your burden and remind you of the true value a ceremony can hold for you and your family.
The Healing Power of Memorial Services
Coping with a loss is never easy, and services are an essential part of the recovery process. A funeral service provides those who are grieving with a supportive environment in which they can begin to find closure, say goodbye, and come to terms with the loss. Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to connect, share memories, offer words of sympathy, and create a lasting network of comfort and support as they start the journey toward healing and peace. No matter the setting, style, or direction you choose, our professional staff are honored to assist you in creating a service that reflects your loved one’s unique life journey.
|Traditional Funeral Service
- Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff24 hour/365 days per year availability
- Administrative Expenses
- Arrangement Conference
- Planning, Supervising, Coordinating service details with those involved in the funeral service
- Securing, Preparing and Filing necessary permits, certificates, authorizations and consents
- Clerical and Record Keeping
- Other Preparation of Remains
- Use of Facilities and Staff for Viewing/Visitation (2 – 4 hours)
- Use of Facilities, Staff and Equipment for Funeral Ceremony at the Funeral Home or at another location
- Use of Staff and Equipment for Graveside Service
- Transfer of Remains to the Funeral Home
Funeral Coach/Hearse to the Cemetery
Lead Car (Leads procession to Cemetery and Clergy person may ride with us)
- Service Utility Car
|Traditional Funeral Service with 2 - 4 hour visitation
Traditional Funeral Service with hour visitation, same day
*Does not include casket, outer burial container, other merchandise or cash advance items.